2016年3月9日星期三

I almost always play this way

Finally, I slide the disc in and am greeted by Lionel Messi, and then the magic words - EA Sports, it's in the game'. Pausing for reflection as a proud Canadian [the FIFA series has long been developed in Where to buy fifa 16 coins Vancouver - you're welcome, world] I then dive into Career mode.

I almost always play this way. As a gamer that was addicted to the Championship/Football Manager series, but no longer has the stamina or free time for 12-16 hour sessions - I find this is the most enjoyable. I can still sell Ashley Young, but I get more time actually playing matches.

But to EA's credit, they have once again assembled a football game that has come on leaps and bounds. It may not be the perfect game, not by any stretch of the imagination, but it will certainly keep its players glued to their screens for the rest of Where to buy fifa 16 coins the footy season and beyond.http://www.fifaeasy.com/

没有评论:

发表评论