2016年3月12日星期六

I am very happy and very pleased

Vermaelen has come through the first two games of Barcelona's pre-season tour of the USA unscathed and is  Fifa 16 Coins optimistic about maintaining his fitness in the build-up to the new campaign.

"I am very happy and very pleased to be back," he said. "There's nothing better than to feel fit."Last year was terrible. It was a nasty injury, a very difficult one, and I am very happy that the feeling in the legs is perfect again, like it should be."I feel 100 per cent now. We just started pre-season so I am adapting still but I had 60 minutes against a good opponent, so I am very pleased with that."

Even if he is fully fit, Vermaelen is by no means assured of a place in Luis Enrique's starting XI. Gerard Pique, Javier Mascherano, Marc Bartra and Jeremy Mathieu are also fighting for Cheap Fifa 16 Coins the two centre-back places available, but Vermaelen is not fazed by the challenge that lies ahead.http://www.fifaeasy.com/

没有评论:

发表评论